FREE Biz Laundry Detergent at Target & Walmart!

by Jess on March 28, 2010

Stop by your local Big Lots location & pick up their new weekly flyer! They currently have Biz laundry detergent (50-oz.) on sale for 2/$5. Since Big Lots does not accept coupons take this ad to Target or Walmart where they will price match!

Biz Laundry Detergent (50-oz.) | 2/$5
- (2) $3/1 from SS 3/28
Final Price: FREE!

(Thanks, Jessica’s Coupons)

Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free???? March 29, 2010 at 1:01 am

I went to both Target and Walmart and neither carried this!

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 2:16 am

Has anyone used this kind before? I am all for Free, but didn't know how well it worked! Thanks :) Nikki M.

Jess @ This Frugal Life March 29, 2010 at 2:40 am

I haven't tried it yet but I would be curious to also hear from others!

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 2:55 am

This is not laundry detergent. It's a stain fighter you ADD to your laundry detergent. http://bizstainfighter.com/

Jess @ This Frugal Life March 29, 2010 at 2:58 am

Good to know! How weird…their ad shows it as a "laundry detergent"

Anonymous December 22, 2010 at 9:40 pm

soak ALL of your WHITES in it overnight or uo to 24 hrs..and then wash like normal…add a little Bleach..and your whites will be REALLY BRIGHT!!!

Cathy March 12, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Niether Big Lots or Walmart in Sterling, VA carry BIZ. I’ll try Target and hope for the best.

Jess March 12, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Hi Cathy :) Just a heads up, this post was originally published back in March of 2010 so this deal has long since expired. Here’s where you can find Biz though: http://www.bizstainfighter.com/buy/

Pat March 24, 2011 at 8:43 am

I live in Florida & I buy the Biz product at Walmart.. This product is the greatest & actually works at getting the stains out.. I had tried the Tide Stain Release product but was not happy with the results & then I tried Biz & found it to do the job… I don’t do the ‘overnight soaking’ as suggested in an earlier post I just put it in with my laundry detergent, add my bleach if its for white clothes & I’m good to go.. Great on dark clothes wash also..

Nicole Crutchfield May 25, 2011 at 6:45 am

WOW! *smacking head with hand* I never though about taking the Big Lots ad for price matching! Thanks!