New Vons Sandwich Coupon Booklet!

by Jess on August 6, 2010

Reader, Dee, sent over this hot tip & picture for yet another coupon booklet to be on the look out for at Vons! Dee says she found this one hanging out by the hot dogs at her store, so you might want to check there first.

Inside are four manufacturer coupons, and two store coupons, all expire on 8/31/10:

• Save $1/1 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip (22-oz. squeeze bottle) OR Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (12-oz. squeeze bottle
  • Save $1/1 Ritz Toasted Chips 8.1oz, any variety
  • Save $1/1 Kraft Dressing, 8-oz. + (excludes Kraft Good Seasons Dressing)
  • Save $1/1 Claussen Pickles any variety, 20 to 32-oz.
  • Save $1/1 Butter Top Bread (homestyle or split top bread white or wheat, store coupon)
  • Save $1/1 ANY Produce item (minimum $5 purchase required)

(Thanks, Dee!)

Dee August 6, 2010 at 3:35 am

all the coupons are manufactures not vons except the last 2(bread and produce) sorry for any confusion so you can't use them with another mfq

Jess @ This Frugal Life August 6, 2010 at 3:41 am

Thanks for catching that, I fixed it :)

Prohomemaker.Com August 6, 2010 at 5:19 am

I just thought of this, the $1 off produce one could be used on the avocado deal this week with the California avocado coupon — making 2 free!

Prohomemaker.Com August 6, 2010 at 8:22 am

I just thought of this (having not seen the produce coupon). It's probably when you buy $5 in produce, not just a flat minimum $5 purchase like the regular Vons coupons

Dee August 6, 2010 at 7:26 pm

This is exactly how it's printed on the coupon
    $1/1 ANY Produce item (minimum $5 purchase required)it doesn't state a minimum $5 produce purchase so I will test it out today and let you know.

Prohomemaker.Com August 6, 2010 at 10:13 pm

Oh cool!

Dee August 7, 2010 at 2:03 am

First the produce Q didn't scan when I bought less than $5 in produce but I pointed out the fact the wording on the super Q's was the same as the produce Q. That it didn't state you had to buy $5 in produce and I won! They just pushed it through.
    Claussen Pickles are reg. $4.99 (we love them but never buy them)they are on sale for $3.00-$1.00 Q=$2.00 a very good deal! they keep for a long time if you can keep from eating all of them.
    Save $1/1 Claussen Pickles any variety, 20 to 32-oz.

Prohomemaker.Com August 7, 2010 at 8:53 am

Waah couldn't find the booklet at my Vons — gonna try another. Dee, thanks for reporting back

Dee August 7, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Prohomemaker I have extra of the books maybe we can trade. I can't find the MDA books. My store got 0, my mom's store got 12 books total, and the next town over from me will only give you one per visit (it is not worth the drive for 1 book). I am going to call CS and tell them how disappointed I am that they ran this big add and have no books to hand out.

Prohomemaker.Com August 13, 2010 at 3:53 am

I picked up some last week, and the customer service rep came over to me in the store today to let me know they restocked (isn't that sweet?). I'm happy to send 1-2 to you. I'll just swing in and pick 'em up.