New Vons/Safeway Manufacturer Coupon Booklet!

by Jess on August 3, 2010

There’s a new coupon booklet to keep your eyes open for while shopping at Vons or any Safeway affiliate store, it’s called, “Make a Muscle, Make a Difference” and it’s packed with $39 in manufacturer coupons! A lot of the coupons inside are also available as e-coupons from Cellfire, so I’ll be curious to see if the register allows for both discounts to come off on your receipt.

Most of these expire on 10/31/10, unless otherwise noted. Plus remember, these are manufacturer coupons which means you can use them at any store that accepts coupons, not just Vons!

• Save $2/2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing 16-oz.
  • Save $2.50/2 Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing 24-oz.
  • Save $1/2 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce or Marinade 16-oz +
  • Save $4/2 Kingsford Charcoal 11.1-lbs. +
  • Save $2/2 Glad Food Storage Bags, 30, 40 or 50-ct.
  • Save 50¢/1 Splenda No Calorie Sweetner
  • Save 55¢/1 Mission Product
  • Save 75¢/2 C&H Sugar Products 2-lbs. +
  • Save $1/1 Ocean Spray Cran-Energy 64-oz.
  • Save $1/1 Ocean Spray Cran-Energey 4-pk
  • Save $1/2 Hansen’s Natural or Diet Soda
  • Save $2/2 Mott’s Apple Sauce 6-pk OR Apple Juice 64-oz.
  • Save 50¢/1 Best Foods Mayo 22-oz +
  • Save $1/2 Vlasic Items
  • Save $1/1 Morningstar Farms Veggie Foods Product (states one per visit)
  • Save 55¢/1 Sargento Natural Deli Style Sliced Cheese 5-oz. +
  • Save 50¢/1 Lawry’s Marinade, Season Salt or Garlic Salt
  • Save $1/5 OR 20¢/1 Bush’s Best Beans (excludes Baked, Grillin’, & Chili Magic)
  • Save $1/1 Tyson Frozen Product
  • Save 50¢/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce
  • Save 50¢/1 STAR Olive Oil 17-oz +
  • Save $2/1 Van de Kamps or Mrs Paul’s AND any one Birds Eye or C&W Vegetables, exp 8/31
  • Save $1/2 RiceSelect Items
  • Save 50¢/1 Smart Balance Cooking Oil, exp 8/31
  • Save 50¢/1 Smart Balance Butter Spread, exp 8/31
  • Save $1/1 Schick Slim Twin Disposable Razor Package, exp 12/31
  • Save $1/1 Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport Tampons, or Personal Cleansing Cloths, exp 12/31
  • Save $1/1 All Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • Save $1/1 Snuggle Liquid Fabric Conditioner or Dryer Sheets
  • Save $2/1 Infusium 23
  • Save $1/1 Brut
  • Save $2/1 Zicam
  • Save $1/3 Pop-Secret Microwave Popcorn
  • Save 50¢/1 All Natural Log Cabin Syrup

m August 3, 2010 at 11:43 pm

what area/aisle can i find the book?

Dee August 3, 2010 at 11:57 pm

I added this weeks ad prices

* Save $2/2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing 16-oz.

Save $2.50/2 Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing 24-oz. in ad price $4.29

* Save $1/2 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce or Marinade 16-oz + in ad price $2.39
* Save $4/2 Kingsford Charcoal 11.1-lbs. +
* Save $2/2 Glad Food Storage Bags, 30, 40 or 50-ct.in ad price $2.49
* Save 50¢/1 Splenda No Calorie Sweetner in ad price $6.99
* Save 55¢/1 Mission Product+this weeks super Q $1.79 each limit 4 (buy one if Q dbls +$.79)
* Save 75¢/2 C&H Sugar Products 2-lbs. + in ad price $2.89
* Save $1/1 Ocean Spray Cran-Energy 64-oz.
* Save $1/1 Ocean Spray Cran-Energey 4-pk
* Save $1/2 Hansen's Natural or Diet Soda in ad price $2.99
* Save $2/2 Mott's Apple Sauce 6-pk OR Apple Juice 64-oz. in ad price for sauce 2/$5 juice $2.49
* Save 50¢/1 Best Foods Mayo 22-oz +Sat &Sun only $2.49 if Q dbls=$1.49
* Save $1/2 Vlasic Items $2.99 in ad price
* Save $1/1 Morningstar Farms Veggie Foods Product (states one per visit) in ad price $3.99
* Save 55¢/1 Sargento Natural Deli Style Sliced Cheese 5-oz. + in ad price $3.99
* Save 50¢/1 Lawry's Marinade, Season Salt or Garlic Salt in ad price $2.49
* Save $1/5 OR 20¢/1 Bush's Best Beans (excludes Baked, Grillin', & Chili Magic)
* Save $1/1 Tyson Frozen Product in ad price bogo on breaded chicken selections
* Save 50¢/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce in ad price 2/$5
* Save 50¢/1 STAR Olive Oil 17-oz + in ad price $4.99
* Save $2/1 Van de Kamps or Mrs Paul's AND any one Birds Eye or C&W Vegetables, exp 8/31 in ad price $1.49
* Save $1/2 RiceSelect Items in ad price $4.99
* Save 50¢/1 Smart Balance Cooking Oil, exp 8/31
* Save 50¢/1 Smart Balance Butter Spread, exp 8/31 in ad price 2/$5
* Save $1/1 Schick Slim Twin Disposable Razor Package, exp 12/31
* Save $1/1 Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport Tampons, or Personal Cleansing Cloths, exp 12/31
* Save $1/1 All Liquid Laundry Detergent
* Save $1/1 Snuggle Liquid Fabric Conditioner or Dryer Sheets
* Save $2/1 Infusium 23
* Save $1/1 Brut
* Save $2/1 Zicam
* Save $1/3 Pop-Secret Microwave Popcorn in ad price $2.29
* Save 50¢/1 All Natural Log Cabin Syrup

Jess @ This Frugal Life August 4, 2010 at 12:14 am

M: I found a bunch of them in the dairy & bakery sections of my store :) They were on a green cardboard display.

Dee: You rock!

Laura August 4, 2010 at 6:24 am

Darn, I just stopped at Vons here in Carlsbad, Ca and no booklet. I'll keep checking.

M August 4, 2010 at 10:55 pm

@ Jess.. thanks! I'll LOOOOK again(Bonita rd.) today!

M August 6, 2010 at 6:11 am

Bonita Rd. Wednesday.. no Booklet.

Then @ checkout I had loaded e-coupons and combo them w/ manf cq.. the cashier with the name tag "manager" told me i can't do that.. and tryed to refuse me oreo b1g1 FB cq, had to ask another cashier who said the oreo cq was fine as long as it wasn't just a "free item"… but she still hassled me about the e-cq and manuf cq.. told her i always do it.. she finally scanned my cq's. But she made sure to print a duplicate recepit for herself.. WHATEVER! Am I in the wrong, don't recall seeing anything listed in the vons cq policy?

Jess @ This Frugal Life August 6, 2010 at 5:55 pm

M: According to the Safeway coupon policy, they specifically state that Hawaii stores only are not allowed to stack a manufacturer coupon with an e-coupon.

Personally, until they can make sure that e-coupons come off every single time I use them, I will always still use a regular printed manufacturer coupon, regardless of whether an e-coupon has been loaded onto my club card.

I suggest printing out the Safeway coupon policy and keeping it with you in case situations like these arise :)

Clearly your store doesn't understand the policy, especially if the MANAGER is denying a BOGO printable. *Sigh* Good luck.

Jess @ This Frugal Life August 6, 2010 at 5:57 pm

M: I almost forgot, ask the customer service desk where they are keeping the coupon booklets. After all, they should have them, they're advertised in the ad!

M August 6, 2010 at 8:09 pm

@ Jess, Thanks for the advice ;)

Anonymous August 15, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I found a whole bunch of the booklets yesterday when i wasn't even really looking for them. Funny how I couldn't find them when I was really seeking them on the last two visits.
They were by the second entrance into Vons, near the pharmacy area.