Vons: FREE Farmer John Sausage Links & Bread!

by Jess on August 11, 2010

It is a seriously awesome week at Vons as far as freebies go. Here’s two more!

Farmer John Sausage Links | $1.25
Load: 75¢/1 Farmer John e-coupon
- 75¢/1 Farmer John printable coupon (use zip 90210)
Final Price: FREE + 50¢ profit!

You can also pick up a great deal on Safeway Butter Top Bread using the $1/1 coupon found in the new “Sandwich” coupon booklet:

Safeway Butter Top Bread | 99¢ – $1.49
- $1/1 from the Vons “Sandwich” coupon booklet
Final Price: as low as FREE to 49¢!!

Check out the rest of the
deals at Vons this week here.

(Thanks, My Frugal Adventures)

Anonymous August 12, 2010 at 3:28 am

I am being told at my store that I can't use both an ecoupon and paper coupon…has this been an problem for anyone else? I have been couponing for a couple of months and am totally bummed!

Prohomemaker.Com August 12, 2010 at 7:26 am

Oh that's BS — they work perfectly together at Vons and Ralphs too.

Prohomemaker.Com August 12, 2010 at 7:52 am

Holy crap — I've got *three* of the Farmer John sausage coupons saved on Shortcuts *and* just printed out the coupon — this will be a $2 money maker for me! Pays to load everything on Shortcuts every time — I love when multiple ones come off!

Jess @ This Frugal Life August 12, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Yay, Harry! Woohoo!

As far as "stacking" an e-coupon with a paper manufacturer coupon, Vons/Safeway DOES allow it and it's spelled out very clear in their coupon policy. The only state were this "stacking" method is not allowed is in Hawaii. Unfortunately, a lot of cashiers/managers read that part and totally gloss over the fact it's only for Hawaii.

Here's a link to the policy, feel free to print it and keep it with you: http://www.vons.com/ifl/grocery/Coupons-Policy

M August 14, 2010 at 7:10 pm

@ Anonymous, I emailed corp about 1 week ago with the same issue. They responded w/ a copy of the cq policy and said they would address the issue with the store manager and the cashier who was not very friendly. You might need to do this too… sometimes FREE/DISCOUNT is a little hassle.. but worth the SAVINGS!!! ;)
BTW, what location did u shop at?

M August 15, 2010 at 7:40 am

Went shopping for all the DEALS this week today.. lol! The cashier saw my total go from 60 with vons card savings to 25 after cq's and told me he would accpet my printed cq's this time, they have had alot of fraud cq and don't accept them! lol.. i said really, your company cq policy says you accept printed cq.. do u want to see it…. heheheheh! (gottttta ya in a lie!) he acted surpised, declined my invite. ;)