P&G E-Coupons Reset + FREE Tide Stain Release at Vons!

by Jess on September 1, 2010

As expected, Proctor & Gamble have reset their e-coupons! Head on over to PG eSAVER to load these clip-free coupons onto your grocery store loyalty card. Their site is a little tricky because it will tell you there are no e-coupons in your area to load, but once you register your store loyalty card and login, they should all appear.

From what I can tell they all expire on 10/31, which means you’ll only be able to use an e-coupon for a particular product once during that time period.

….and of course, now that they have reset you know what that means! More FREE Tide Stain Release at Vons this week! Woohoo!

Tide Stain Release, 18-ct. or 36-oz. liquid | $5.99
(Limit 2, with in-ad coupon
Load: $3/1 Tide Stain Release E-Coupon
- $3/1 from PG 8/29
Final Price: FREE!

You can also score a pretty decent deal on Tide Laundry Detergent as well using the same in-ad coupon as the Tide Stain Release:

Tide Laundry Detergent, 50-oz. liquid or 70 to 71-oz powder | $5.99
(Limit 2, with in-ad coupon
Load: $1/1 Tide Detergent E-Coupon
- $1.50/1 Tide Detergent from SS 8/22
OR – $1/1 Tide Detergent from PG 8/29
Final Price: as low as $3.49

Check out the rest of the deals at Vons this week here!

Anonymous September 1, 2010 at 7:28 pm

I can never access the e-coupons on P&G. They always tell me there are none available

Jess @ This Frugal Life September 1, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Did you register your store loyalty card with the site first? Usually that seems to be what causes there to show no e-coupons available. Once you do that and login they should show…but if it's still giving you an error after that try using zip code 90210 :)

Anonymous September 1, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Ha-Ha! I figured it out! Not only do you enter your card number but you have to make sure to click Done at the very end. I thought that just clicking Add would do it but it didn't.

Jess @ This Frugal Life September 1, 2010 at 7:48 pm

LOL :) I'm happy you got it fixed!

Anonymous September 1, 2010 at 11:15 pm

So can this be used in place of laundry detergent? Just wondering if anyone has tried it to know. I know the directions on the package say to add it with detergent but I was wondering if both were really necessary?

Laura September 1, 2010 at 11:28 pm

I use both, I personally wouldn't use just the Tide Stain gel caps, because they are just a booster.

Mommy Wee September 10, 2010 at 5:27 am

The ecoupons never came off from mine. When I contacted PG, they said I could only use a paper coupon or an ecoupon and not both.