Vons: 6 FREE Scrubbing Bubbles + $2 Profit!

by Jess on September 12, 2010

Want to stock up on some FREE Scrubbing Bubbles and make a little money too? Who doesn’t?!?

Reader, Dee and Cheryl, over at Cents’Able Shoppin stumbled across this awesome deal and I just had to share it all with you! I’m going to try it tomorrow, but wanted to give you a heads up:

Right now Vons has select Scrubbing Bubbles products on sale for only $2.50 through 9/28. Plus, there also happens to be a Catalina promotion going on as well!

Scrubbing Bubbles Catalina Promotion (9/6 – 10/3)
Buy 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaning Products, receive a $2 oyno catlina

Oh it gets so much better! Vons has another catalina promotion for “Fall Cleaning” that is overlapping with this one and will score you an additional $5 oyno (on your next order) catalina when you purchase $15 in Scrubbing Bubbles products!

Deal Idea:
Buy (6) Scubbing Bubbles Cleaning Products | $2.50 each
- (3) $2/2 blinkie coupons or Vons Summer Savings coupon booklet
Pay: $9.00, receive (1) $5 oyno catalina and (3) $2 oyno catalinas (total of $11)
Final Price: All 6 FREE + a $2 profit!

What makes this even more fun are the catalinas are rolling, which basically means you can use the catalinas you earn on your first transaction to go back and do another transaction of Scrubbing Bubbles and score $11 more dollars!

Like I said, I haven’t personally tried this yet, but will tomorrow. Let me know if you’re able to hit Vons before me and it works for you!

(Thanks, Cents’Able Shoppin)

Dee September 12, 2010 at 1:39 am

I am in So Cal (Upland) and it worked for me 3x today 9/11. One store had the coupons and one didn't.

Jess @ This Frugal Life September 12, 2010 at 2:12 am

Thanks for confirming this in So Cal, Dee! You're the best :)

Traci Elizabeth September 12, 2010 at 4:15 am

im in so cal also…(riverside county) it worked for me!!!! thanks for the heads up!

Prohomemaker.Com September 12, 2010 at 6:59 am

Sweet! I'm going Sunday to mine — will report back! (And lucky enough, there's another Vons a block from my Vons — I will check two!)

Prohomemaker.Com September 12, 2010 at 7:06 am

I meant to say there was another Vons a block from my Mom. I am so excited to do this deal — I was nearly out!

Prohomemaker.Com September 12, 2010 at 10:14 am

More coupons!

The 8/1 Smartsource has $1 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles and several Scrubbing Bubbles coupons for other products (that may or may not be $2.50).

I have two of the SS circulars, so it's not as good a deal, but I'm not gonna complain at only paying 33 cents each or $2 for all 6.

A good backup plan if there are no blinkies in your store.

Dee September 13, 2010 at 4:52 am

new coupon book found in Vons and it has $2/2 SB any product Q.
I sent Jess the picture tonight 9/12
It is gold and red save over $16 with these coupons Summer Savings coupon book about 4" by 5"
with all the safeway stores listed by name on the bottom.

Prohomemaker.Com September 13, 2010 at 7:36 am

Dee, thanks! And reporting back — it worked like a dream. I bought the Mega Shower Foamer. Here is my short little video:

Thank you Jess!

Prohomemaker.Com September 14, 2010 at 7:27 am

I'm opening a Scrubbing Bubbles store — got 12 cans (did 6 regular and 6 shower foamer). We are set for the year! Thanks for the *wonderful* tip!