Vons: FREE Campbell’s Soup with New Printable Coupons & E-coupons!

by Jess on September 17, 2010

Campbell’s recently made some big changes to the label on the condensed soup line, and in celebration they are offering $5 in new printable coupons!

Plus, over on Shortcuts the same coupons are available to load as e-coupons to your grocery store loyalty card!

Here’s how to snag 6 cans for FREE this week at Vons:

Buy (3) Campbell’s Condensed Soup | $1.00
Load: $1.50/3 Campbell’s Condensed Soup (excludes Chicken Noodle, Tomato & “Great for Cooking”
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Condensed Soup (excludes Chicken Noodle, Tomato & “Great for Cooking”
Final Price: All 3 FREE!

Buy (3) Campbell’s “Great for Cooking” Soup | $1.00
Load: $1.50/3 Campbell’s “Great for Cooking” e-coupon
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s “Great for Cooking” Soup
Final Price: All 3 FREE!

Buy (3) Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed or Condensed Light | $1.00
Load: $1/3 Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed or Condensed Light e-coupon
- $1/3 Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed or Condensed Light Soup
Final Price: 34¢ each

You’re going to want to make sure you are paying super close attention to what the labels say, these are easy deals, but also easy to mess up if you don’t pick up the right product. Check out the rest of the deals at Vons this week here!

(Thanks, The Coupon Posse)

Anonymous September 18, 2010 at 2:58 am

Awesome deal! I saw this and just went out and got the 6 free cans! The only annoyance was I had to pay $0.02 in taxes or ???…so anybody using this, be prepared with a few cents change. I had none on me and had to break a $5 bill. Thank you for the heads up on this! Great blog!

kat September 18, 2010 at 3:14 am

I just did the deal and somehow received an extra 1.49 off of my soup purchase and I am not sure how I received this ecoupon. All the other ecoupons you listed came off and I used my paper coupons….any ideas where the 1.49 ecoupon came from??

M September 18, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Yippie.. THANKS JESS!! Heading out to Vons this morning ;)

Jess @ This Frugal Life September 18, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Kat: Hmm….I have no clue where that $1.49 e-coupon may have come from! Well that's a nice little surprise :)

M September 19, 2010 at 5:23 am

yeah, me too $1.49 e-cq! Many thanks to the coupon gods!! ;)

Jess @ This Frugal Life September 19, 2010 at 6:02 am

Hahaha! That is so strange about the $1.49 e-coupon… I just can't figure it out.

Anonymous September 19, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Check on your E coupon statement that should help you figure it out HTH

Anonymous September 19, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Recently I went to Vons and they told me they were no longer accepting printed coupons unless they scan. They said it was a new policy. Anyone else here of this? Any ideas?

Jess @ This Frugal Life September 19, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Yes, Vons will only accept a printable coupon at checkout if it scans, even if you did it get it from a reliable source like coupons.com or the manufacturers website and it has a unique serial number on it.

Sometimes with printable coupons if you try to save ink and print it in "Draft" mode the ink isn't dark enough for the register to pick up the bar code.

If a coupon is giving you trouble at a particular register, sometimes it's helpful to just ask if you can take the item and coupon up to the customer service desk and have them try to scan the coupon there. Sometimes certain registers just have issues with coupons :)

If they still give you a hassle about the coupon just save it and tell them you'll take it over to Ralphs were they are more coupon friendly. That's what I do :)

M September 19, 2010 at 9:55 pm

$1.49 E-CQ SOLVED!

SHORTCUTS.COM
Today's Shortcuts.com coupon savings Shortcuts.com coupons still in your wallet Totals saved using coupons

Trip date: 09/18/10
Card: Vons
Coupons used: 10
Savings: $7.98 Coupons: 30
Value: $18.70 Coupons redeemed: 19
Savings: $13.78

$0.30 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
$0.30 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
$0.50 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
$0.40 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
$0.75 Farmer John Sausage
$0.75 Farmer John Sausage
$1.49 Campbell's Condensed Soups (Cooking)
$1.00 Campbell's Healthy Kids
>>$1.49 Campbell's Condensed Soups (Eating)
$1.00 Campbell's Healthy Request Light

BTW.. TOTAL from all my stuff WAS $25 OOP $5.43 AND GOT THE $3.00 PB CATALINA.. TOTAL 2.43 ;) 91% CQ SAVINGS!!! thanks JESS ur my new HERO!

Prohomemaker.Com September 20, 2010 at 3:32 am

I did a wham-bam shop to snag this deal and walked out with everything for free *and* $1.75 in change! (I went through one of my cool, coupon-friendly cashiers.

I dunno what Shortcuts ones are hitting, but I bought three "Good for Cooking" soups (Golden Mushroom) and three Healthy Kids (Chicken and Stars), and I got the following off (in addition to the paper coupons):

$1.00Campbell's Healthy Kids
$1.50Campbell's Condensed Soups (Eating)
$1.00Campbell's Healthy Request Light
$1.50Campbell's Condensed Soups (Cooking)

I have no idea on the Healthy Request, unless the Healthy Kids is triggering that one, too.

I also picked up another pack of free tortillas and another can of 25 cents Chunky soup.

I posted a video on Facebook and web site, and of course, gave the link to all your great Vons deals, Jess! Thank you!