Follow YOU Shopping: Elena Saves 95% at Ralphs!

by Jess on November 20, 2010

Check out this amazing photo that reader, Elena, e-mailed me! I literally squealed with glee when I saw it :)

Elena was able to pick up all 108 items pictured above at Ralphs for only $11.71! The retail value normally would have cost her $256.25, but by pairing items on sale with coupons she was able to save 95% off her bill. Absolutely incredible.

Most of these items are no longer on sale (she shopped the last day of that killer mega event sale that ended on Tuesday), BUT, there are still some awesome freebies to be scored this week at Ralphs with the Super Double Coupon event they’ve got going on.

Way to work it Elena!!!

How have you been doing at Ralphs this week? I haven’t even gone to Vons….I think my new love is now Ralphs ;)

Kat November 20, 2010 at 8:20 pm

I just want to let all my fellow coupon ladies know that they should watch their carts. I just came back from Vons and some person stole the coupons i had in my cart! I was so disgusted! Luckily I had my full file in the bag i was carrying so I had some duplicates…but I am bummed about the Butterball Turkey Coupon. I dont have another one of those.

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 20, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Kat: That's awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you :( Which Butterball Turkey coupon did you lose? Was it the $4 off when you also buy (4) Crescent, Heinz or Stove Top? If so, I saw a tearpad coupon for those at my Ralphs store. I could pop one in the mail for you if you need it.

I think the $1/1 Butterball printable coupon is now gone as well :(

Hannah November 21, 2010 at 1:19 am

Wow Kat what a nasty thing for someone to do!

As for the sale, this was easily my favorite mega sale yet!I got at least 140 items and spent about $30.
We're now well stocked up on broth, cream of chicken, stuffing, chili, pasta, evaporated milk, and soup.

Prohomemaker.Com November 21, 2010 at 10:50 am

Kat, I always thought I was paranoid that someone would do that, but thanks for the heads up. So sorry.

sonia November 22, 2010 at 6:30 am

ohh i had that happen last night where i turned my back for 5 seconds and someone stole my stack of coupons too. luckily i as well did not have them all there, only the ones which matched the items i already put in the cart. i was still holding onto my other coupons. darn coupon thieves are out there.

on another note, Ive brought home just as much stuff as elena too! and the sad thing is i live and eat alone so i have no one to share with! but i'm gonna end up donating most.

Laura'sFrugalLife November 22, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Does Elena have a blog, some of her items I can't seem to find on the deals. and some of her things are multiple, which leads me to ask , is Ralphs doubling same like coupons???????? wow if they are because they dont do that normally here in my hometown.
-Laura