Ralphs: 14 Unadvertised Freebies!

by Jess on November 20, 2010

How fun has it been shopping at Ralphs now that they are doubling coupons up to $1 for a limited time? I’m telling you, I can’t stay out of that store I’m so in love!

You guys have been absolutely awesome with e-mailing & commenting about all the inexpensive and FREE items you’ve spotted! In an effort to keep everyone all on the same page, here’s a big old round-up of some of the unadvertised deals YOU all have spotted at Ralphs this week! It’s so fun how we’re able to help each other out here :)

Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, 6-ct. | $2.00

- $1/1 from RP 8/8, 9/19, 10/24, 11/14 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!

Wheaties Fuel Cereal, 17.1-oz. | $1.49 (must buy 4 General Mills cereals for price, mix & match)
- $1/1 Wheaties Fuel printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
OR – 75¢/1 from SS 10/10 (expires today!)

Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa | $1.99
- $1/1 from Vons Thanksgiving Coupon Booklet (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!
*This coupon will not automatically double at the register. Hand it over last so your cashier can double it manually.

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta | $1.00
- $1/1 from SS 10/10
OR – $1/2 Ronzoni printable coupon (will double to $2/2)
Final Price: as low as FREE + $1 profit!

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta | $1.00
- $1/1 from SS 10/17 or Woman’s Day or Parents Magazine, November (will double to $2/1)
OR – $1/2 Ronzoni printable coupon (will double to $2/2)
Final Price: as low as FREE + $1 profit!

French’s Spicy Brown Mustard, 12-oz. | $1.99
- $1/1 from SS 11/7 (will double to $2/1)

Maruchan Yakisoba | $1.00
- 50¢/1 from SS 10/10

Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 5-oz. | $1.59
- $1/1 Kikkoman printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!
*The larger 10-oz. bottles are $2.29, so only 29¢ after coupon too!

Langers Cranberry Juice, 64-oz. | $1.99 (not all stores have it priced this low)
- $1/1 from SS 11/14 (will double to $2/1)

Mentos Gum | $1.59
- $1/1 from SS 10/3 (will double to $2/1)

Wonka Gummies | $1.25
- 75¢/1 Wonka printable coupon (will double to $1.50/1)
Final Price: FREE!

Pirates Booty Chips | $2.00 (unverified)
- $1/1 Pirates Booty printable coupon (will double to $2/1)

Revlon Nail Clippers | $2.23
- $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tool printable coupon (on the Target site, but is printing as a MQ)

Revlon Emery Boards | $1.59

Dreamfield Pasta | $2.29
- $1/1 Dreamfield printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 29¢

Wolfgang Puck All Natural Stock or Organic Broth | $2.50
- $1/1 from SS 11/7 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 50¢

Clabber Girl Baking Powder | $1.99
- 75¢/1 Clabber Girl printable coupon (will double to $1.50/1. Use zip 77477 if needed)
Final Price: 49¢

San Pellegrino Sparkling Water | $1.25

Pellegrino Catalina: 11/1 – 11/28
Buy 3, receive a 50¢ oyno catalina
Buy 4, receive a 75¢ oyno catalina
Buy 5 or more, receive a $1 oyno catalina

Deal Idea:
Buy (4) Pellegrino Waters | $1.25 each
- (2) $1/2 Pellegrino printable coupons (will double to $2/2)
Pay: $1.00, receive a 75¢ catalina
Final Price: 25¢ for all 4!

Pine Sol, 29-oz. | $2.50
- $1/1 Pine Sol printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 50¢

Olay Body Wash | $5.00

Deal Idea:
Buy (1) Olay Body Wash | $5.00
Buy (1) Secret Deodorant, travel size | $1.99

Load: $1.50/1 Olay Body Wash e-coupon
- $5/2 from PG 10/31
Final Price: 49¢ for both!

Have you spotted any others? Let us know in the comments below! Also, don’t forget to check out the rest of the smokin’ hot advertised deals at Ralphs this week here!

(HUGE thanks to all the readers that e-mailed & commented on finding these!)

Prohomemaker.Com November 21, 2010 at 12:19 am

You have the best readers! Thank you *so* much for posting freebie roundup. Gonna plan the assault this evening. :-)

By the way, Vons has put my face on a milk carton, 'cause they think I disappeared. :-)

Harry

Emily November 21, 2010 at 12:39 am

Just an FYI, I didnt notice until after I checked out.. but the Vons Swiss Miss $1mQ starts with a 9, so it wont double…

EGriffin0229 November 21, 2010 at 12:40 am

Lol@harry

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 21, 2010 at 1:46 am

Emily: Thanks for the heads up on that! I just checked the coupon and you're right, it's coded with a "9". However, it doesn't say "DO NOT DOUBLE" on the top of the coupon so your cashier may be able to double it manually.

If they give you any troubles just take it over to Target where the boxes are normally priced at just under a dollar anyway :)

Jennifer November 21, 2010 at 5:52 am

LOLOL Harry! Me too!!
I looked at Vons ad this week and it went straight to the trash.. I didn't see anything!!

selly November 21, 2010 at 9:46 pm

oh now i know… qs starting w/ 9 don't double. also does anyone know if when the cashier has to override a q (when reg beeps or wont take it) does it still double? i also noticed that on some qs it only doubled to the amount left for the price of the item.
yup, I used to look at Vons 1st for deals but now its long gone, even if they have a good deal not worth the hassle w/ the employees.

Maria Lopez November 21, 2010 at 10:16 pm

am i the only one that cant see the $1 kikkoman coupon? zip code? :D Thanks!

Jennifer November 22, 2010 at 4:03 am

I'm officially out of coupons that I can use at the Ralphs Super Doubles, so I am done!! After 6 trips over the past 8 days, the totals are: $862.17 worth of groceries for $62.71 out of pocket!! 93% Savings!! The fridge, freezer & cupboards are packed!

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 4:08 am

I used the $1 off a 6 pack of Arrowhead waters [coupons.com?] At my Ralphs they have buy 2 6 packs receive $2 off your next order. So take 2 of the $1 off coupons which they double and you will be oop $2 but after that waters will be free except for CRVs. I am guessing this one can be done over and over as long as they have water and you have the coupons!

Amalia November 22, 2010 at 6:44 am

Hit up Ralphs AGAIN today and here are a few more deals for you! They have the smaller box of Bisquik Mix for $2.49 per box, there's $1/1 Q in the Vons Thanksgiving book, so after doubles only 50cents! Also the Buitoni Refrigerated Fettucinni or Linguini sells for $2.69, there was a $1/1 Q in 10/10 SS, so only 69cents after doubles! The Weight Watchers Yogurt Cups sell for 60cents each. There is $1/5 Q in the Blue Vons $70 Coupon book, so after you buy 5 and doubles, only 20cents each!

Prohomemaker.Com November 22, 2010 at 10:00 am

Help folks please … Are they doubling more than one of the same coupon? If so, how many? Thanks in advance for the info.

And Jennifer, I bow in humility. That is incredible!

Harry

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Prohomemaker -Yesterday my San Diego store doubled 2 like coupons (the manager said they were getting slammed with business).Mist soda $1 q did not double, but the Scope mouthwash eq did come off and the $2mq (the computer took a picture of the item, cashier said that was unusal – I saw it too). For the last three weeks I have so much free stuff I have to buy extra items to bring the total to over $0. Thanks to Jess and all the other input.

EGriffin0229 November 23, 2010 at 2:26 am

I'm in LA and they doubled 6 coupons for the dinner rolls. Just to be on the safe side I try not to use that many similar coupons in one transaction to avoid having one of them rejected

Prohomemaker.Com November 25, 2010 at 11:56 am

Thanks for the input. Mine doubled 2 easy and I was safe and saved more coupons for one more trip tomorrow. Gosh this has been so much fun!