Ralphs: Even MORE Unadvertised FREEBIES & Deals!

by Jess on November 23, 2010

Here are a few more deals you can snag at Ralphs this week during their “Super Double Coupon” event! Thanks again to all the readers that e-mailed and commented about finding these :) You guys are AWESOME!

Country Crock Spread, 45-oz. | $2.49
- $1/1 Country Crock printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 49¢

Country Crock Catalina: Ends 11/28
Buy 2, Receive a $1 oyno catalina
*valid on the 15-oz. size only

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Country Crock Spread, 15-oz. | $2.59 (isn’t it funny how the smaller size is more?)
- (2) $1/1 Country Crock printable coupons (will double to $2/1)
Pay: $1.18, receive a $1 catalina
Final Price: 9¢ each when you buy 2

Grandmas Molasses | $2.99
- $1/1 Grandmas Molasses printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 99¢

Reynolds Oven Bags | $1.99 (mine were on a standing display)
- $1/1 from SS 11/14 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!

Mazaretti Carmel Dip | $1.99
- $1/ 1 from SS 9/19 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!

Morton Sea Salt | $2.69
- $1/1 from RP 11/14 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 69¢

Bisquick Mix | $2.49
- $1/1 from Vons Thanksgiving Coupon Booklet (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 49¢

Buitoni Refrigerated Fettuccine or Linguine | $2.69
- $1/1 from SS 10/10 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 69¢

Weight Watchers Yogurt Cups | 60¢
- $1/5 from Vons “Over $70 in Savings” Coupon  (will double to $2/5)
Final Price: 20¢ each when you buy 5

Melitta Coffee Filters, 100-ct. | $1.99
- $1/1 from SS 10/3 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!

Uncle Ben’s Wild Rice | $1.99
- $1/1 from RP 11/14 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE!

Arrowhead Water, 6-pk | $3.00 (unverified)

Arrowhead Catlina: Ends ?
Buy 2, receive a $2 oyno catalina

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Arrowhead Water, 6-pks | $3.00
- (2) $1/1 Arrowhead printable coupons (will double to $2/1)
Pay: $2.00, receive a $2 catalina
Final Price: FREE!
*I couldn’t find info about this catalina anywhere online, so definitely look for tags on the shelf before proceeding.

Have you spotted any others? Let us know in the comments below! You can view the full list of deals at Ralphs this week here!

(Thanks for some of these, SlickDeals!)

Brandyn November 23, 2010 at 5:14 am

Trying to find the country crock coupon, no luck do you know what zip they used.

Thanks,

Laura

Jennifer November 23, 2010 at 6:04 am

I think I used 93003

EGriffin0229 November 23, 2010 at 6:05 am

Couldn't find it either… it might be exhausted.

BTW, Jess the Old El Paso taco seasoning is 1.29. There's a $0.50/1 printable via coupons.com that would double making them $0.29. Also found peelies on several products for $1/2 (both coupons don't exclude the seasoning.)

Anonymous November 23, 2010 at 6:24 am

I think this is $.40 off one- all I could find! There is a $1 for ICBINB [or whatever it is for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter]

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 23, 2010 at 6:54 am

Hey guys! The Country Crock coupon is still up there. I found it by leaving the zip code blank and sorting by "Food". It's on page 4 and has a Vons logo on it (but you can still redeem it at Ralphs). Hope that helps!

Prohomemaker.Com November 23, 2010 at 7:49 am

Muchas gracias, Jess.

As I posted on Facebook, "Ralphs is now my crack."

EGriffin0229 November 23, 2010 at 7:57 am

Still nothing with 93003, the only one i see is the one for ICBINB spread

Denise P November 23, 2010 at 3:14 pm

There are also two different coupons for Rhodes rolls (one for $1 off any rhodes product, and $1 off any warm and serve rolls) the small package of warm and serve rolls (8 ct?) is $2 in my store, so free. (8/8 RP, 9/19 RP, 10/24 RP, 11/14 RP1)

Also at my Ralphs the Buitoni Refrigerated Fettucinni or Linguini is $2.39–so with the above mentioned q, only .39. Whoo Hoo!

For the Green Giant Veggies, there is a $1/2 q in the vons book, making 2 more packages free.

Lastly my two Ralphs both had one variety of Mariana dried apricots, and one type of "craisens" on sale for $2, making them .50 with the q from 10/3 SS. Only one of my Ralphs had some of the "flavor sensations" Mariana dried fruit, but I found some of the flavored raisins (cinnamon raisin bread raisins) in the produce section, and with the q from 9/12 S, that made them free.

Heather Beville November 23, 2010 at 10:47 pm

I was able to get a six pack of Scott toilet paper for .64 after coupon doubles and a single roll of paper towels free using the scott coupon from walmart. (lower right hand corner) :)

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 8:16 pm

I did the water deal again and sent pics of all 3- the shelf posting about "buy 2 get $2 off oyno", my receipt and the Cat.

Dee November 25, 2010 at 2:34 am

Thank you for all the information this week.
I made 6 trips and saved around $350.00.
I did the clorox deal 6 times and now have 12 gallons of bleach for about $4.38. I have twin 10 year old boys so I go through a lot of bleach.