Ralphs: FREE Cool Whip!

by Jess on November 24, 2010

Remember those new Kraft printable coupons I posted earlier today? One of them is for $1/2 Cool Whip Topping and if you take it over to Ralphs while they’re still doubling coupons up to a dollar, you’ll be able to score two tubs FREE! Check it out:

Cool Whip, 8-oz. | $1.00
- $1/2 Cool Whip printable coupon (will double to $2/2)
Final Price: 2 FREE!

Check out the rest of the deals at Ralphs this week here!

(Thanks, Elena!)

Prohomemaker.Com November 24, 2010 at 1:59 am

OK, that officially makes it coupon number 80, I have for my shop. But due to work, gotta put it off for another day. I'm thinking I will be spending Black Friday at Ralphs — should be quiet then.

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 24, 2010 at 2:16 am

Harry make sure you go before Friday! The sale ends on Thursday :)

Sara November 24, 2010 at 2:51 am

Wow…I am in love with Ralphs and their double coupons!! Spent $21 and saved $79 today! Hmm…maybe I need to go back for some cool whip now!Thanks for these fabulous posts!

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 7:28 am

do the doubles end on thanksgivings? just gotta make sure, i think they're sick of me there. i hate spending money out of pocket and tonight i actually spent $5.12. oh well i got 35 items!

M November 25, 2010 at 6:57 am

Ends on the 25th ( Dates for promo posted the @ the register w/ the "super double coupon policy") .. SO SAD, I'm gonna miss the hunt and thrills :( Maybe VONS will do a super double promo too … hey a girl can dream ;)

Prohomemaker.Com November 25, 2010 at 11:50 am

My fave cashier at Vons laughed when I told him they put my face on a milk carton. …

Score tonight at Ralphs — $222 worth of groceries and spent $23! Gonna hit Ralphs one more time before Thanksgiving at a different store to see if they have the items they were out of.

Thanks Jess for everything! And a little video for your great readers who helped so much:

P.S. Got my free Cool Whip, too!