Ralphs: Cheap Krusteaz Pancake Mix, Jello & More

by Jess on November 5, 2010

Ok guys, I was finally able to run over to Ralph’s to verify a few more unadvertised deals that are part of the Buy 10, Save $5 Mega Event over at Ralph’s this week:

Jell-O Family Size Gelatin | 79¢*
- 50¢/2 from SS 10/17
Final Price: 29¢ each when you buy 2

Krusteaz Pancake Mix | $1.49*
- 50¢/1 from SS 8/29
Final Price: 49¢

Krusteaz Pancake Mix Catalina Promo: Ends 11/6!
Buy 2, Receive a $1 oyno catalina

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Krusteaz Pancake Mix | $1.49 each
- (2) 50¢/1 from SS 8/29 (hopefully both will double!)
Pay: $1.48 (or $1.00 if both coupons double), receive a $1 oyno catalina
Final Price: as low as 24¢ each or possibly FREE!

Pepperidge Farm Cookies | $1.99*
- $1/1 Pepperidge Farm printable coupon
OR – 60¢/1 from SS 10/16
OR – 55¢/1 peelies on select packages (or printable here)
Final Price: 99¢
*Be on the lookout for packages with “Try Me Free” rebate stickers on them too!

Don’t forget to check out the other unadvertised deals here as well as the full list of sales here.

What a fun week to shop at Ralphs! How much are you guys loving this promotion?!? I’d love to hear about how well you did, and if you have any pictures be sure to send them my way!

Anonymous November 5, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Does Food4Less have the same or similar deals since it is also a Kroger store, like Ralphs?

Prohomemaker.Com November 6, 2010 at 8:59 am

I am going back for Round 2 in a day or so. This has been a mega-fun week at Ralphs, and I also got my rebate check. Of course, don't know with my total, if I will even need it!

Anonymous November 6, 2010 at 7:05 pm

I just got 36 items at Ralphs I spent $3.84 but then I realized that one of my mega $5 did not come off. The manager let me know there is a limit of 3 mega per transaction. He then gave my $5 and said don't worry and sorry. I just made $1.16, saving a total of $104.23 :) Thanks for the great match ups.

Deborah November 7, 2010 at 5:29 am

No photos for me, but I spent $5.34 today on about $60 worth of items– and now that I think about it, $2 of that was for a purchase by my son, so I guess it was really $3.34! I am so very grateful for your posts on Ralphs!! Thanks again for all your hard work.

bunny November 8, 2010 at 2:07 am

Just to confirm Anonymous' experience, I had 40 items but only got $5 off for 30.

Anonymous November 9, 2010 at 3:40 pm

My Ralph's had Krusteaz cookie mix @ 1.49 (the buy 10 price) with peelies of -$.55! So those were doubled up to $1. So $.49 each.

Ildi

EGriffin0229 November 9, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Bunny, you should of broken down your things into seperate transactions of 10, yes it would of been a hassel but you would of gotten the full $5/10items…

Jess, softcoin.com for Ralphs has a $0.50/2 Hormel Chili, making them $0.25 stacked with the $0.55/2 printable!!!!

…headed out today for a couple more rounds, just in time, my sister is going thru a situation and its great to be able to help her out with a few grocery staples!

I'm so happy you decided add Ralphs to your site, love it!

Elena