Ralphs Super Double Coupons + More Stuff FREE!

by Jess on November 14, 2010

Be still my heart.

Did any of you do a double take at your Sunday LA Times this morning? On the front page is a Ralphs ad announcing Super Double Coupons!!! Umm….who else here is now officially in love with Ralphs? Me! Me!

For a limited time Ralphs will be doubling coupons up to $1.00 in value! That means if you have a $1/1 coupon the register will now give it a value of $2/1. This is seriously awesome news since normally they will only double a coupon up to 50¢.

Naturally I ran over to this weeks Ralphs list to see what killer deals could now be made and of course there are TONS!

Below are just a few of the adjusted deals from the “Buy 10, Save $5″ Mega Event sale with the new super double coupon value. Not everything is listed in this post so be sure to check out the full list here. Keep in mind for the deals below you’ll need to purchase TEN participating items (mix & match) in a single transaction to receive the sale prices listed.

Stove Top Stuffing, 6-oz. | 75¢*
- $1/2 Stove Top printable coupon (will now double to $2/2)
Final Price: 2 FREE!

Pepperidge Farm Cookies | $1.99*
- $1/1 Pepperidge Farm printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
OR – 60¢/1 from SS 10/16 (will double to $1.20/1)
OR – 55¢/1 peelies on select packages (or printable here) (will double to $1.10/1)
Final Price: as low as FREE!
*Be on the lookout for packages with “Try Me Free” rebate stickers on them too!

Stouffer’s Frozen Entree | $1.79*
- $1/1 from RP 9/12 (if variety is included. Will double to $2/1)
OR – $1/2 from RP 9/12 (also, if included. Will double to $2/2)
Final Price: as low as FREE!

Heinz Gravy, 12-oz. | 75¢*
- $1/3 Heinz printable coupon (will now double to $2/3
Final Price: 8¢ each when you buy 3

Del Monte Canned Tomatoes, 14.5-oz. | 79¢*
- $1/5 from RP 9/19 (will double to $2/5)
Final Price: 39¢ each when you buy 5

Welch’s Grape Juice, 64-oz. | $2.99*
- $1/1 from SS 9/12 (will now double to $2/1)
Final Price: 99¢

Miracle Whip or Kraft Mayo | $2.99
- $1/1 Miracle Whip printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
OR – $1/2 Kraft Mayo printable coupon (will double to $2/2)
Final Price: 99¢

Glade Candle or Aerosol | $2.29*
- $1/1 from Vons Thanksgiving Coupon Booklet or All You Magazine, September (will double to $2/1)
OR – $3/3 Glade printable coupon
OR – $1.50/2 from SS 11/7
OR – $1/2 from SS 11/7 (will double to $2/2)
Final Price: 29¢

Johnson’s Baby Products | $2.99*
- $1/1 from RP 9/13 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 99¢

Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats, 2.1 to 3-oz. | $1.29*
- $1/2 from RP 10/17 (or printable here) (will double to $2/2)
Final Price: 29¢ each when you buy 2

**UNADVERTISED**

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, 64-oz. | $1.99
Load: 55¢/1 Blue Diamond e-coupon
- $1/1 Blue Diamond printable coupon (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: FREE + 55¢ profit!

Land O’ Lakes Half & Half | $2.49*
- 75¢/1 Land O Lakes printable coupon (will double to $1.50/1)
Final Price: 99¢

Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough, 16 to 16.5-oz. | $2.49*
- $1/1 from RP 10/3 (or printable here) (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 49¢

Krusteaz Muffin or Cookie Mix | $1.49*
- $1/1 from SS 10/10 (will double to $2/1)
OR – 50¢/1 from SS 10/17
Final Price: FREE!

Ricola Cough Drops, 12 to 24-ct. | 99¢*
- $1/2 from SS 10/17 (will double to $2/1)
Final Price: 2 FREE!

Check out the rest of the deals at Ralphs this week here! (I’ll be updating that list to reflect the new values later this afternoon)

Anonymous November 14, 2010 at 8:06 pm

when does this begin and end? just wanted to know cus i dont get the newspaper and i wanted to go in today. thanks

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 14, 2010 at 9:20 pm

The ad is in today's paper so I'm assuming it starts today. They don't mention when it will end, just that it is for a limited time. Rumors are circulating that it will run through Thanksgiving, but check with your local store to confirm :)

Anonymous November 14, 2010 at 9:52 pm

thanks for responding so promptly. aww i just called 2 of my ralphs here and neither are participating. i guess it is certain l.a. stores?

Anonymous November 14, 2010 at 10:10 pm

My friend just tried in Moorpark and only 1 like coupon doubled.

Traci Elizabeth November 14, 2010 at 11:45 pm

I went today and it was AMAZING! i spent $3.60 and my savings was $97.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it goes until Nov 24.

Thanks for the heads up!

EGriffin0229 November 15, 2010 at 12:55 am

So to reclarify, if I use the $1/1 Nabisco Crackers in today's insert it will double to $2.00 and since the crackers are $0.99 this week, it'll give me $1.00 overage? Sweeeeeet! Good thing i didn't go to Ralphs yesterday.

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 1:57 am

I did 3 transactions and got all 33 items I bought for free. 4 Swanson chicken broth use coupon from Vons free, 2 Ricola from winter Vons booklet free, $1 off 2 Campbell's chunky soups free, and $1 off 2 select harvest soups free pay tax on cough drops. Quaker bars are .49 each too with the $1 off 2 coupons.

Kat November 15, 2010 at 3:04 am

I just came from ralphs in Long Beach and they are doubling. The only thing is that with some of the Vons coupons they say "do not double" so the machine wont double those….just letting you all know. My cashiers are usually good about doubling my coupons but with this promo they were told not to double the ones that say "do not double". I cant complain. I bought 1 wesson oil, 4 phili cream cheeses, 4 boxes of triscuits, and 2 coffee mates for under $2.

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 3:09 am

This is like their old coupon policy. I wonder if it will work in the San Diego area.

Prohomemaker.Com November 15, 2010 at 7:55 am

I got the San Diego version of the LA Times, and didn't get the ad on the front page as a wrapper. Waah.

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 8:39 pm

Prohomemaker.com In the Sunday San Diego Union-Tribune on page A13 there is a Ralphs full page ad with the double coupon information at the bottom. I also went to 2 stores in San Diego and they had signs at the front doors, hth.

Prohomemaker.Com November 15, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Thanks, and I was so happy to see it promo'ed on this week'd ad too. Sweet!!!

M November 15, 2010 at 11:25 pm

I just got my new sales ad for Wed ( I live in S. San Diego, near Bonita). It mention's the "double cq promo"! But i hope it works NOW, with the buy 10 sale.. off to find out!

M November 16, 2010 at 3:46 am

OMG.. they are doubling down here!!! SO EXCITED, did my regular shopping w/ lots of coupons of course. Total before cq $79.43 after $30.32 for 52 items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks JESS and everyone else for the comments on the deals they find ;) oh, btw J&J (baby products) $2.99 part of mega 10 items, have 1.00 peelies on them. So after doubling to $2.00 off each..I paid $1.00 EACH for shampoo,oil,lotion,powder,detangler ( THE LARGE BOTTLES 15 OZ)!!!!!!! The promo is doubling up to 4 like coupons <<< stock up!

m November 16, 2010 at 3:49 am

Also used
Johnson's Baby Product, Any 09-12-10 RP

EGriffin0229 November 16, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Check for ecoupons via Ralphs.com, I found the following:

-$1/2 Pringles Multigrain Products
-$1/1 Pampers wipes 60ct.or larger
-$0.55/1 any Almond Breeze carton
-B1G1 Free Cesar Bistro Entree (pair w/B2G1 Free Cesar Bistro Entree RP 10/03/10-pay for only one)

Plus, I spotted Febreze Air Effects today for $2.99. Using the $1/1 from 10/31 PG, or Organize in Style (which will double to $2.00) and loading the ecoupon via pgesaver website or ralphs.com would make it free