Ralphs: Unadvertised Freebies & Deals!

by Jess on November 4, 2010

It’s a smokin’ hot week over at Ralphs! I’m running over there a little later today to verify some hidden deals that were found at other Kroger family stores (sometimes Ralphs is just totally different), but in the mean time here are a couple of unadvertised freebies & deals readers, Harry & Elena found for us!

NOTE: These are all part of the Buy 10, Save $5 Mega Event.

Ronzoni Pasta | 79¢*
Load: $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest e-coupon
- 50¢/1 Ronzoni printable coupon
OR – 75¢/1 Ronzoni printable coupon
OR – $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest printable coupon
Final Price: as low as FREE + possible 42¢ profit when you buy 2 of the Healthy Harvest!
(Keep in mind the e-coupon for the Healthy Harvest will only come off once)

Propel Water | 99¢
- BOGO Propel printable coupon
Final Price: 49¢ each when you buy 2

Campbells Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup | 49¢*
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s printable coupon
Final Price: 3 FREE!

Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers, 12-oz. | 99¢*
Load: 50¢/2 Valley Fresh e-coupon
Load: 50¢/2 Valley Fresh e-coupon
- 50¢/2 from GM 9/12, 10/3 (or printable here, on the Target site but is a MQ)
Final Price: 2 FREE (if both e-coupons come off)

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners | $1.99*
- $2/1 Hungry Man printable coupon
Final Price: FREE!

La Victoria Salsa, 16-oz. | $1.99*
- $4/2 La Victoria printable coupon
Final Price: 2 FREE!

Check out the rest of the deals at Ralphs this week here!

(Thanks, Harry & Elena!)

Julie November 4, 2010 at 5:41 pm

will the coupon for the hungry man frozen dinners beep since it's $2.00 off and the price is $1.99, or is the $5 deducted afterwards?

Anonymous November 4, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Also, there is a Ronzoni e-coupon on Ralphs.com!

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 4, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Julie: The $5 will be automatically deducted after all 10 participating products are scanned by the checker. I haven't used the Hungry Man coupon yet so I'm not sure if it beeps, but if it does it will depend on your cashier whether or not they give you the full $2 value or adjust it to $1.49. Either way you'll still be able to snag the dinners for free :)

Anon: Awesome! Updated the list!

Jess @ This Frugal Life November 4, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Julie: Oops I mean adjust it to $1.99 – not $1.49. Where's my coffee?!? haha :)

EGriffin0229 November 4, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Jess, there's also a ecoupon on Ralphs for GG Valley Fresh Stmrs $0.50/2. I have trouble having the ecoupons come off both cellfire and shortcuts, according to cellfire's policy, if theres another ecoupon their's won't come off… im hoping the shortcuts and ralphs ecoupons don't cancel the other one out

Kimberly November 4, 2010 at 8:22 pm

The Hungry Man coupon doesn't beep.. I used it yesterday without any issues.

With the $5 coming off separate you are able to get the overage on all the coupons. Like the Ronzoni is $1.19 before the sale discount so my .50 coupon doubled to $1 plus I got the .50 off for the sale..

At least that's how it worked out at my Ralphs (San Diego)

EGriffin0229 November 4, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Heads up, La Victoria is printing more than 2, i've printed out 6

Kimberly November 4, 2010 at 8:25 pm

Oh I also meant to say .. .this is a really fun sale! I'm setting up for round 2 right now :)

and… Thanks for the La Victoria coupon! I hadn't seen that one!

Prohomemaker.Com November 4, 2010 at 11:28 pm

The only coupon I had beep was the La Victoria, and she just adjusted it down for the two cents.

M November 8, 2010 at 3:12 am

olay body wash on sale $5
buy a travel size secret deo
use cq – $5.00 off wyb body wash & secret deo (no size limit) 10/31 PG
pay only from the deo $1.49!

M November 8, 2010 at 3:13 am

They also have a complete list of all the Mega 10 items, just ask @ the front desk.

Anonymous November 8, 2010 at 6:42 am

HOW DID I DO IT? I WALKED OUT OF RALPHS TODAY PAYING .02 CENTS WITH 33 ITEMS! I LOOVVEE RALPHS!

EGriffin0229 November 9, 2010 at 7:03 pm