Ralphs Deals 12/1 – 12/7

by Jess on December 1, 2010

Ralphs Deals 12/1 – 12/7

The following prices and deals are pulled from my local (Southern CA, Ventura County) Ralphs weekly ad where one “like” coupon up to 50¢ will double per transaction. Your prices may be slightly different if you are shopping at another Kroger Family Store. Please review the Ralphs flyer for a full list of sale items, because not every item is listed here.

Thursday 8-Hour Sale: 1pm – 9pm

Pepsi or Diet Pepsi, 12-pk | $1.88 (Limit 3)

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Cookies | 99¢ (Limit 2)

Fresh Blueberries, 4.4-oz. | $1.00 (Limit 10)

Heineken or Amstel Light, 12-pk | $8.88 (Limit 2)

Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet | $4.99 lb.

Produce

Cuties Tangerines, 5-lbs. | $3.99
- 55¢/1 from SS 12/5
Final Price: $2.99

Broccoli or White Cauliflower | 88¢ lb.

Sweet Crisp Gala, Granny Smith or Red Delicious Apples | 99¢ lb.

Sweet Navel Oranges | 99¢ lb.

Meat

Fresh Whole Chicken | 69¢ lb. (Limit 3)

All Fresh Chicken | 50% off

Top Sirloin Steak or Roast | $2.47 lb.

Sockeye Salmon Fillet | $6.99 lb.

T-Bone Steak | $5.99 lb.

Hillshire Farm Smoked Links or Rope Sausage, 14 to 16-oz. | $3.50
- 75¢/1 Hillshire Farm printable coupon
Final Price: $2.50

Buy 10, Save $5 Mega Event Returns!

Save $5 instantly when you purchase ANY 10 participating items in a single transaction with your Ralphs Rewards card. There are usually a ton more that are unadvertised, so as they pop I’ll let you know. Prices below reflect instant savings already applied.

Sierra Mist | 79¢*
- $1/1 from Vons Thanksgiving Coupon Booklet
Final Price: FREE!

Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches or Kits | 49¢*
- $1/2 from SS 9/12
Final Price: 2 FREE!

Hot or Lean Pockets, 6 to 9-oz. | 99¢*
- 50¢/1 Hot or Lean Pockets printable coupon
Final Price: FREE!

General Mills Cereal, select varieties & sizes | $1.79
(There are usually quite a few, but I’m short on time so here are the ones shown…)

Cheerios or Honey Nut Cheerios | $1.79*

- $1/1 from RP 10/17 or printable here
Final Price: 49¢

Silk Soy Milk, 64-oz. | $1.99*
Load: $1/1 Silk e-coupon
- $1/1 Silk printable coupon
OR – 55¢/1 from SS 11/7 or printable here
Final Price: 99¢ (or FREE if the e-coupon also comes off)

Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Lunchmeat, 7 to 9-oz. | $3.49*
- $1/2 Oscar Mayer printable coupon
Final Price: $3.00 each when you buy 2
*Vons has this for way less this week.

Kleenex Tissue,75 to 200-ct. | 99¢*

Final Price: $4.99

Duracell Batteries, 1 to 4-ct. | $1.99
- $1.50/1 from RP 11/14
Final Price: 49¢

Duracell Catalina Promo: 11/7 to 12/4
Spend $15*, receive a $5 oyno catalina
*Based off of sale price, not regular price

Deal Idea:
Buy (8) Duracell Batteries, 1 to 4-ct. | $1.99 each
- (8) $1.50/1 from RP 11/14
Pay: $3.92, receive a $5 catalina
Final Price: All 8 FREE + $1.08 profit

Gain Laundry Detergent | $4.99
Load: $1/1 Gain e-coupon
- $1/1 from PG 11/28
Final Price: $3.99 (or $2.99 if the e-coupon also comes off)

Wisk Laundry Detergent | $4.99
Load: $1/1 Wisk e-coupon
Final Price: $3.99

Pedigree Dog Food, 22-oz. | $1.00
- BOGO from RP 9/19
OR – B2GO Pedigree printable coupon
Final Price: as low as 50¢ each when you buy 2

Did I miss anything?
Let me know in the comments below or shoot me an e-mail!

This post is part of
Dealicious Finds Nationwide

Prohomemaker.Com December 1, 2010 at 8:26 am

Just saw this on Facebook — the $1 off coupon for Nabisco cookies when you buy one package and a gallon of milk is back. That will make two packages (the limit) for the Chips A Hoy 50 cents each when ya pick up milk.

Harry <– who is going through PDCD (post double coupon depression)

Prohomemaker.Com December 1, 2010 at 9:16 am

Maybe my brain is fried, but do you have to buy 2 packages of cookies, or just one package and a gallon of milk? Can anyone clarify for me? 'Cause I will buy 2 gallons at a time to get another free package.

Prohomemaker.Com December 1, 2010 at 10:35 am

On the cereal, there is a printable for 55 cents off one Honey Nut Cherrios on your smartsource link, making them 79 cents. The link you printed is for when you sign up for the Cherrios challenge, and I have not got those coupons lately.

Anonymous December 1, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I didnt see a coupon for daisy sour cream in the vons coupon book?

EGriffin0229 December 1, 2010 at 10:51 pm

@Harry,

Right, you will need to buy one pkg at $1.00, plus milk to get the second pkg for $0.50…

Nancy December 2, 2010 at 2:12 am

Harry, I'm with you regarding the PDCD. I'm so bummed no more double coupons. That is the least I have spent at the grocery store in FOREVER. :(

Prohomemaker.Com December 2, 2010 at 9:54 am

Thanks @Egriffin for clarifying for me.

Dee December 2, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Are the Krusteaz cookie mix included in the mega buy 10? If so how much are they? I see this listed on other Kroger boards but can't find it for So. Cal. I have 15 of the $1.00 off Q I would like to use but my store is far from me.
also my coupon for the bumble bee is $.55 off pouch and the $1.00/2 is for cans. I don't see a $1.00/2 for pouches

Jess @ This Frugal Life December 2, 2010 at 8:57 pm

@Dee – I'm sure there are more items participating, I just haven't had a chance to make it over to Ralphs yet. Hoping to get over there later tonight, so I'll let ya know about the cookie mix :)

Anonymous December 2, 2010 at 11:31 pm

The Krusteaz bakery style cookies at my store (in western Colorado) had both a peelie for 55 cents off AND a blinkie right by them!!

Dee December 3, 2010 at 2:59 am

I had a very unexpected surprise today shopping
Here is what I bought
20- boxes of cookie mix @ $1.49
10- pouches of tuna @ $.99
1- pasta Ronz @ $1.00
2-chips ahoy @ $.99
1- yakisob @ $1.00
1-8 pk brawny towels @ $5.99 I forgot my Q for this one
bananas @$1.46
total after – 3@ $5.00 for mega deal $36.13
Here is the weird part I used
20-$1.00 cookie mix Q's
10- $.55 tuna Q's and every single one of them doubled to $1.00 OMG!
1- $.55 of pasta started with a 9 didn't double
1- $.50 yakisob doubled to $1.00
Total after Q's $4.58 I used 2-$2.00 cats to pay
total out the door $.68 I guess there was $.10 tax
I saved $104.63

Anonymous December 3, 2010 at 3:20 am

Wow Dee you are awesome. I was going to confirm on the Krustez cookie mixes and all of my coupons under a dollar double up to a dollar also. nice suprise

Jess @ This Frugal Life December 3, 2010 at 4:23 am

Woah, Dee that's amazing! I wonder if they lifted the limitations on coupon doubling? hmmm….very interesting for sure!

EGriffin0229 December 3, 2010 at 9:20 am

ugh I hope they have lifted that limit on doubling like-coupons, if so, it'll be sort of fun but im with Harry <<<>>>>

Prohomemaker.Com December 3, 2010 at 12:13 pm

It's funny we are talking about doubling — I was watching on the receipts during our dream time at Ralphs the last 8 days, and they doubled 4 of the same coupon. I am hoping that is still the case, 'cause I hope to get 4 free boxes of Hot Pockets. I wish Ralphs would post the damn coupon policy!

M December 3, 2010 at 4:22 pm

So SAD…My RALPHS is no longer accepting 'PRINT COUPONS! ;( They said they had to much fake coupons.. not just the "FREE" coupons but counterfeit .20 – .80 off cq too.

1st Vons w/ the e-coupons and now my Ralphs.. ;(

M December 3, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Oh as for the cq policy I have a recent copy (Nov. 10, 2010) :

Thank you for contacting Ralphs. The coupon policy for your area is as follows:
IN GENERAL:
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view.
The store manager has the right to limit the Quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
Customers are responsible for tax on all items, even "free" items.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (BOGO) COUPONS AND SALE ITEMS:
Customers must purchase one of the items in order to receive one free. This is a coupon-vender requirement.
If we are having a BOGO sale and a customer has a BOGO coupon for the same product, the customer must still pay for one of the items. In this case, there will be a total of four items for which one is purchased and the other three are free.

M December 3, 2010 at 4:25 pm

ONLINE COUPONS versus PAPER COUPONS:
Customers may not use an online coupon and a paper coupon together for the same item.
Ø Example: if you want to buy orange juice and you have both an online coupon loaded and a paper coupon, only the online coupon will work.
The online coupon will always take priority over the paper coupon. Stacking is not allowed.
PRINT-AT-HOME (PAH) COUPONS:
We only accept printable coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
We do not accept "free product" printable coupons that have no purchase requirement.
Ø Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable but will be MUCH less common than traditional value-off coupons.
We do not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product's value without advance notice.
Ø Legitimate PAH coupons will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. For example, a $2.00 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5.00 or more, but a $2.00 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.

Anonymous December 4, 2010 at 1:28 am

Beware for SoCal. There are two kinds of Bumblebee tuna. I believe the one in water didn't scan as a qualifier. Same for the skinny cup. I also got a $1 off ecoupon for Almond Milk which offset the Pringles ecoupon not coming off (probably because I added it too recently).

jt

Dee December 4, 2010 at 1:43 am

Ralphs let me use my Wags RR to pay part of my bill today
First he said I couldn't but I told them I used them at Vons all the time and that they were a cat just like theirs that is redeemable at Wags but it didn't state redeemable ONLY at Wags. He went and asked at the CS desk and came back and scanned them and THEY WENT THROUGH!
So this is what I got
6- Chex Honey Nut $2.29 used $1.00/2
8-Klenex $1.49 used b3g1 free Q
3- Tuna used $.55 all 3 Q's doubled 2@ $.45 1@ $.42
2-Cookie mix used $1.00
1-S Mist $1.29 used $1.00
1- Tic Tac $1.29 used $.75
-2-$5.00 mega
-$2.50, $3.50, $4.00 RR ( I had huge profit from the Thanksgiving Sale)
Total $1.43 oop
I saved $62.45
Total savings for 2 days $167.08

EGriffin0229 December 4, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Hmm if thats the case (ralphs coupon policy) what if we try sliding our card last to get around this like it was suggested we do at vons with their policy?

Prohomemaker.Com December 5, 2010 at 8:52 am

My Ralphs has got to be real stinkers about making sure we scan card first. … @Dee, thanks so much for the scnearios, and great for you. Thanks, too, for confirming multiple coupons are doubling. Thanks @M for the coupon policy.

Anonymous December 5, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Do you know anything about a blue diamond almond milk coupon printing at checkout? I got one and i think it is because i bought silk purealmond milk. Is this coupon considered a store coupon?

Jess @ This Frugal Life December 5, 2010 at 7:59 pm

@Anonymous: It sounds like that may be a manufacturer catalina coupon. It's not really a store coupon, but not all store will accept it.

Vons, on the other hand, will :)

jennie December 6, 2010 at 10:17 pm

I tried the duracell battery deal this morning. the cat didn't print and I see now that the cat ended on Dec 4th. Bummer