{Expired} Build-a-Bear: FREE Stuffed Animal (up to $12 value)!

by Jess on March 10, 2011

Build-a-Bear

Update: Sorry guys! Looks like this coupon was meant for one time use only :(

Here’s a fun freebie for the kiddos! Print a coupon for a FREE animal at Build-a-Bear (up to $12 in value) when you drop in 3/11 – 3/13!

I’ve never been to Build-a-Bear but I hear their animals can get pretty pricey. I’m not sure how big of an animal you’ll get for $12, but there is no other purchase necessary and outfits and accessories are not included.

(Thanks, Saving with Shellie)

Sue D March 10, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Thanks so much. My boys love this place. We have quite a few animals from there. Looks like I will be going again this weekend.

Jess March 10, 2011 at 2:54 pm

You’re welcome, Sue! Have fun over there :)

M March 10, 2011 at 9:25 pm

kewl, my girls have a gc to use too! Thanks ;)

Chrissy March 11, 2011 at 8:22 am

I checked with my friend who works at build-a-bear and the coupon is one time use only. It’ll only work if the coupon was e-mailed directly to you

Sue D March 11, 2011 at 8:42 am

Well they still have the BIGIF dogs I can do, that’s still not a bad offer :-)

motherfish March 11, 2011 at 6:03 pm

We went over there today with our five kids and five coupons and were VERY disappointed!

anonymous March 12, 2011 at 10:21 am

The BOGO dogs offer is only available online – you can’t redeem the offer in the stores.

Emily H. March 12, 2011 at 3:02 pm

I went there today with my son and was extremely disappointed. I won’t be using this website again.

Sue D March 12, 2011 at 3:22 pm

I saw the BIGIF dogs were online when I first looked at my email, but overlooked it.
Thanks for all you do on here ….you have saved me lots of money!!

Jess March 12, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Thanks for your kind words, Sue!!!

Jess March 12, 2011 at 3:26 pm

SO sorry guys! I updated this post to reflect that this coupon was not valid on Friday March 11th at around 9am PST. I always do my VERY best to research all coupons/offers/deals before publishing on my blog and to update with any new information as soon as I’m made aware.

Unfortunately, I’m only ONE person and not on the internet 24/7. This is a personal blog that I do in my free time to help others save money. I do not charge my readers, this blog is offered as a FREE service. I thought this coupon was legit and wanted to pass it along. As with anything I may post, it’s always a good idea to do your own research by checking with your local store first to make sure they are participating.