Vons: FREE California Pizza Kitchen For One Pizzas!

by Jess on March 3, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen For OneWow, oh wow. The California Pizza Kitchen deal over at Vons just got a little sweeter! Turns out the individual pizzas priced at $2.50 are also triggering the catalina promotion in addition to being a participating item in the $5 off $15 frozen foods promo. If you still have some CPK coupons hanging around, here’s a deal you can try:

CPK Catalina Promo: 2/21 – 3/20
Buy 1, Receive a $1.25 OYNO Catalina

Deal Idea:
Buy (6) California Pizza Kitchen For One | $2.50 each
- $5/$15 Frozen Foods in-ad store coupon
and use – (6) $1/1 RP 2/20 or Vons Frozen Foods Coupon Booklet
Pay: $4.00, receive (6) $1.25 catalinas
Final Price: ALL FREE + $3.50 Profit!

Some of you may have issues using more than 2 “like” coupons per transaction over at Vons. While it’s not stated in the Official Vons Coupon Policy, for some reason many stores still insist this is policy. You may want to consider printing out the official policy and bringing it with you. Even if you only are able to use two coupons, this is still a rockin’ deal at only 9¢ each!

Check out more deals at Vons this week here!

traci March 3, 2011 at 10:15 am

the vons coupon says excludes singles…so would is still work?

Jess March 3, 2011 at 10:20 am

Oops! You are right, those will not work for this deal. The coupon from the insert will work though!

Wendy March 3, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Jess,
I just want you to know that I had a major coupon victory at vons yesterday. I went to my favorite Vons in the am and asked how many like qs I could use. They told me as many as I wanted there was no limit! I was shocked since they always seem to change their mind. I old them the store up the street always limits me to 2. They said there is no limit in the corporate policy and to ask for a supervisor the next time I go there. Long story short, they did limit me to 2, I asked to speak with the store manager, he verified it was 2 but said he’d call corporate and give me a call back. Within 10 minutes, he called me back and apologized and said they were wrong and they would welcome me and all my coupons and he would ensure that all the cashiers would be retrained on the policy! He also added that if I ever have a problem with my qs to contact him directly!

Jess March 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Woohoo!!! Don’t you just love victories like that? Good for you for sticking up for yourself. I have no clue where Vons managers are getting this “Limit 2″ rule, but I read somewhere several months ago that it was in a coupon policy from a couple years ago. If Vons can post it on their website for customers to see, how is it that managers across southern CA have no clue the new policy exists? I’ve been burned by the “Limit 2″ rule too many times not to carry their official policy with me whenever I coupon at Vons.

Leah March 5, 2011 at 10:32 pm

I have a question on the catalinas since I’ve never used them before. Can you use them all at once (I have 3 from this deal) on your next order? So $3.75 off my next purchase at Vons? They don’t have to be used for CPK pizza again, correct?

Thanks for your help!

Jess March 6, 2011 at 9:41 am

@Leah: Yep, it’s totally fine to use all three of your catalinas at once on your next transaction. These catalinas can be used just like cash off your next bill and do not need to be used to purchase more CPK pizza :)

Deborah March 6, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Whoo-hoo! Deal worked for me today! I only had 3 coupons, but was able to use them all and turned a slight profit! Thanks!