Sneak Peek at CVS: Air Wick & Lysol Money-Maker!

by Jess on April 6, 2011

CVS Ad ScanTime to start gathering your coupons, we’re about to get our house smelling oh so fresh for free! Starting this Sunday, 4/10, CVS will be having a fantastic deal on Lysol, Air Wick and Finish products. Check it out:

Select Lysol, Air Wick & Finish Products | price varies
ECB Earned: $10.00 when you buy $20.00 (Limit 1)

Deal Idea:
Buy (3) Air Wick Ultra Freshmatic Kits | $6.00 each
Buy (1) Lysol Neutra Air Spray | $2.50
- (3) $4/1 Air Wick from SS 3/20 or printable here
- $1.50/1 Neutra Air from SS 3/20
Pay: $7.00 | After ECB: FREE + $3 profit!

Remember, this deal will not be live until Sunday, 4/10. I actually really like those little Air Wick Freshmatic things…even if they scare me when they go off ;) I’m not the only one that jumps when it puffs out spray, right?

(Thanks, Consumer Queen)

brittany April 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I am new to this but i couldnt understand how you got 7.00 and read the airwick coupon and it says one per purchase so i got a little confused. also i couldnt find the 1.50 off coupon only 1.00 please help!

Jess April 7, 2011 at 7:53 am

No worries, it’s easy to get a little confused when you are new, especially on a deal like this :)

A “purchase” is equal to one item and all of those purchases equal a “transaction”. In this deal, we are purchasing three of the Air Wicks so we are able to use a coupon for each purchase of Air Wick. Does that make sense?

Also, coupons that come from the newspaper can be regional in value. Most of the country received the $1.50 value but it looks like your area got $0.50 less.

Tracy April 6, 2011 at 7:17 pm

It’s a big joke in our family when the spray goes off. I keep it in the bathroom on the back of the toilet (pointed to the side so we don’t get in the back of the head when we go!). We have all jumped when it goes off unexpectedly!

Angela April 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm

I jump EVERY TIME! Hahahaha…

Stephanie B. April 7, 2011 at 7:00 am

Everytime my mom was over for a visit, she’d jump :)

Jess April 7, 2011 at 7:54 am

LOL, I had mine in the bathroom too and it would freak people out if they didn’t know it was in there. I finally had to retire it to the living room.

mLovesDeals April 7, 2011 at 9:23 am

haha.. good to know i’m not the only one who’s get freaked out by the air freshner ;)

Kimberly Eazell April 8, 2011 at 10:59 am

Our family joke started with my husband. Everytime it would go off he’d say “Bless you.” Now were all doing it. I make sure to check the way it’s pointed too. Cause I’ve had to clean glass, mirrors and windows. But I won’t buy them unless I get them almost free.

Dee April 9, 2011 at 7:34 pm

You have the Lysol Neutral air spray listed at $2.50. Is that the one in the upper left corner of the ad? I see a spray can of Lysol but it is $4.00. Am I missing some thing?