After what seems like several weeks, possibly months, someone from Ralphs finally e-mailed me back with their official coupon policy. Hopefully they’ll get this info up on their website, but in the meantime, here ya go:
Ralphs Official Coupon Policy
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be “doubled”.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.51 – $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00.
- Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
- A limit one (1) coupon per household for each item will be “doubled” or have its value increased to $1.00.
- This does not apply to “free,” Catalina, Ralphs, Retail Food Store coupons, electronic coupons on a Ralphs Rewards card, or items prohibited by law (fluid milk, all liquor, and tobacco).
- Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
- LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
General Coupon Policy:
- Limit of five (5) “free” coupons and the customer is responsible for taxes and deposits.
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- Competitor Catalina (checkout) coupons are accepted.
- Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
- Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
- There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that transaction.
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
Feel free to download the Ralphs Official Coupon Policy from the e-mail they sent me. Keep it handy in case there are ever any questions at the register!