Vons: FREE Magnum Ice Cream Bars

by Jess on August 5, 2011

Magnum Ice Cream Bar…and another great Vons deal for ya! Stephanie left this great deal idea  in the comments of the Vons match-ups for this week:

Buy (10) Magnum Single Ice Cream Bars | $1.50
Subtotal: $15.00
- $5 off $15 frozen foods in-ad store coupon
- (10) $1/1 Magnum Ice Cream Products 7/31/2011 RP Insert (exp 8/28/2011)
Final Price: FREE!

View all the deals at Vons this week here.

(Thanks, Stephanie!)

Nita August 5, 2011 at 11:30 am

This ice cream tastes so good. But I always have the hardest time at Vons when I try to use more then 3 like coupons… it’s always hit or miss. :(

Britt August 5, 2011 at 12:23 pm

I agree. Vons is not very coupon friendly. MY Vons will only allow 2 like coupons. Hard to get deals like this when you are limited to 2 coupons. :)

Stephanie B August 5, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Actually, my Von’s didn’t have the ice cream bars, I went to the Pavilions about 3 miles from where I work and the cashier was just awesome!! I went through her line two more times after that to do the Snackwell deal and she didn’t complain at all. My regular Von’s never complains either, they just didn’t have the ice cream or the snackwells. :) I’d recommend trying another store :)

Curtis August 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm

At my Pavilions, they are not located with the regular boxes of Magnum ice cream bars. They are located with the single-serving cups of Starbucks, Ben & Jerry’s and the Safeway store brand.
Hope this helps in case you cannot find them….

selly August 5, 2011 at 10:11 pm

my vons would not allow it. i had a total of 15.00 of frozen items w/ 8 coupons being for magnum but they said i had to come back tomorrow to use more than 2 coupons. i even tried to get some fresh express salad w/ a coupon, and they claimed that because the coupon said 1.00 off any fresh express salad ‘blend,’ i had to look for a package that said blend. though i told them that blend meant a salad package mix. anyway i dont enjoy shopping at vons, i always leave frustrated.

Liz August 6, 2011 at 12:07 am

Selly,

I agree with you. After my last bad experience at Vons about 3 months ago, I have not been back for anything more than milk or bread. It’s not worth ruining a good mood to *TRY* to get a good deal.

Most of the cashiers are just down right RUDE, even the managers who I have dealt with.

I guess Von’s fully exercises point #11 of their coupon policy:
11. Safeway reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Because they always seem to make up their own rules however they choose.

Tracy August 7, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I guess I’m not the only one frustrated with Vons. I was told I could only use one like item per purchase. The cashier then waved her hand across the posted coupon policy as proof that it was so. I guess i was supposed to climb in behind her to actually read it! I have been shopping much more at Ralph’s and have been having great luck there. They seem to be much friendlier, and don’t mind coupons. I also recently discovered that they will double more than one like coupon (up to $1 max). Vons will only double one. That is if they even allow me to use more than one at a time!