Bath & Body Works: Buy 1, Get 3 FREE!

by Jess on November 22, 2011

Bath & Body Works Signature CollectionBath & Body works is currently having a buy one, get one free sale and there is a coupon code you can stack with it to score FOUR Signature Collection items for the price of one! Woohoo!

Here’s how:

• Head over to Bath & Body Works and pick out four Signature Collection Items
  • At checkout, 2 will automatically be free. Enter coupon code FREEGIFT50 to score the third item for free (under $13).
  • Final Price: Price of one item + tax + shipping ($6.99)

Christmas Gift BoxFind more great gift deals in the Holiday Gift Finder!

Danielle Garcia via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 1:53 pm

I dont know if this is a very good deal. How much are they in the store?

Sandy Johnson via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 1:56 pm

i am seeing buy 1 get 2 free, in my cart..not 3 free

Lucy Castillo-Williams via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 2:03 pm

She said enter the code at check out. And they are $13 each regular price this is a great deal

Sandy Johnson via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 2:06 pm

CODE ENTERED, not working out

Julie Wilkins Neal via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Not working for me either! I see buy one get two free.

Michelle Phelps Cottrill via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Works for me…good for online exclusive scents that are B1G1…then code gives you one more free…17.50 for four for me with shipping. Less than $5 each!

Robin Jensen November 22, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Does this work in store?

Laurissa WinnerOhl via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 4:07 pm

It also worked with the select anti bac soaps. I selected 2 soaps and 1 body Cream and my total with shipping is 11.49. I am going to fiddle with it some more

Laurissa WinnerOhl via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Laurissa WinnerOhl via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 4:15 pm

4 soaps and 1body cream for $17.99. Darn I forgot about tax. Not sure how good a deal this with the soap but that is what I use most.

Laurissa WinnerOhl via Facebook November 22, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Andrea November 22, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I had only 2 items in my cart (of the buy one get one free), when I entered the coupon code and it gave me BOTH for free. I only had to pay the shipping of $5.99.