If you are crafty and would like to share a detailed tutorial on how to make a fabulous DIY holiday gift on a budget, I’d love to feature your project in an upcoming series here on the blog!
I’m specifically looking for projects that:
- Would make for a fun/awesome/totally rad holiday gift
- Require materials or tools people most likely have on hand or can acquire inexpensively and easily.
To submit your guest post, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Blog URL (if applicable)
- Detailed tutorial on your homemade gift idea (please keep it in a step-by-step format and no more than 500 words please)
- Attach any images you want included.
- Small bio (50 words or less) about yourself. Feel free to include your website if you have one!
Please note, submitting your post idea does not guarantee that you will be featured, however every submission will be considered. Submitted posts must be of original content (meaning, if you have previously posted a tutorial on another blog you can not copy & paste it here). This Frugal Life does not offer compensation for guest posts.
If your idea is chosen for publication I will let you know via e-mail a few days before it is posted Thanks for participating!