Plum District: $50 Abe’s Market Voucher $15!

by Jess on November 27, 2011

Abe's MarketWoohoo! Here’s a great opportunity to pick up all natural beauty products, healthy snacks, organic baby products from Abe’s Market for crazy cheap! There are quite a few gift ideas over there too.

Today on Plum District they are offering a $50 voucher to Abe’s Market for only $15!. Here’s how to order:

Shipping is not included in the voucher, but Abe’s Market is shipping orders for FREE this weekend.

Fine Print: May not be combined with other offers. Limit 1 voucher per person. Entire voucher amount must be used in one transaction. Not valid for tax or shipping. Limit 1 voucher per transaction. Expires 12/31/11.

Melissa Martinez-Ponce via Facebook November 27, 2011 at 10:53 am

Great find! BUT the website seems not to work, it doesn’t let me click on anything… Is it the same for u?

This Frugal Life via Facebook November 27, 2011 at 11:16 am

Both site are working fine for me…what browser are you using? Maybe you can switch?

Jen Bartholdson Waterman via Facebook November 27, 2011 at 11:30 am

I’m having the same problem, when you actually click on ‘ food’ or whichever, it ‘ times out’ on you.

Jen Bartholdson Waterman via Facebook November 27, 2011 at 11:30 am

This Frugal Life via Facebook November 27, 2011 at 11:57 am

I think their website is getting slammed from all the traffic Plum District is sending over :(

This Frugal Life via Facebook November 27, 2011 at 11:57 am