Walmart: Cheap Jell-O Pudding!

by Jess on November 1, 2011

Jello PuddingI mentioned this coupon in my round-up of new printable coupons over on Coupons.com, but it deserves it’s own post because at first glance it might not sound all that great until……you think about it.

$1.25/3 Jell-O, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Honey Maid, Nila, or Bakers Chocolate

Jell-O is usually pretty cheap at most stores and we should be seeing some fantastic deals with baking season underway. In fact, I know Walmart has an everyday low price on these of around $0.75, possibly even less for the smaller boxes. Grab 3 and you’ll score them all for around $0.34 each!

Update: Even better, hang on to this coupon and when the Walgreens ad comes out this Sunday (11/6), they will have Jell-O on sale for $0.59 with in-ad coupon. If you want, you can take that ad over to Walmart for a price match and pick up 3 for just $0.18 a box!

Dina León Peña via Facebook November 1, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I can’t find the coupon. :(

This Frugal Life via Facebook November 1, 2011 at 4:21 pm

It’s still there. Search under “Food” and you’ll see it. It’s pictured also with Nilla Cookies, Honey Graham Crackers, Philadelphia Cream Cheese & Bakers Chocolate.

Dina León Peña via Facebook November 1, 2011 at 4:32 pm

I SEE IT!!! Thank you SO much!! I swear I looked three times…..I guess it’s time for bed. ^_^.

This Frugal Life via Facebook November 1, 2011 at 4:43 pm

You’re welcome :) It’s a tricky one!

jenn November 2, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Walmart does NOT price match sale items that are only on sale with “IN store coupon”.. nice try though :)

Jess November 3, 2011 at 7:04 am

Actually, Walmart will take this coupon. The Walmart Coupon Policy specifically states that they will accept a competitor coupon as long as there is a specified price listed. The Walgreens in-ad coupon qualifies for this.