Hello Kitty Square Leather Band Watch $2.94 Shipped

by Jess on December 1, 2011

Hello Kitty Square Leather Band Quartz Watch (Pink)Have a Hello Kitty fan on your holiday shopping list?

Grab a Hello Kitty Square Leather Band Quartz Watch for only $2.94 shipped while supplies last! There are over 30 reviews and it’s rated 4 stars. Sure can’t beat the price if you’re looking for an inexpensive stocking stuffer :)

Christmas Gift BoxFind more great gift deals in the Holiday Gift Finder!

Michelle Bishop Phillips via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 11:48 am

Has anyone purchased from this site ? I have seen a few things i would like to get for my kiddos for CHRISTmas.. Just don’t want it to come in January !!

Denise Williams via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 11:52 am

That’s a really good question! I will wait until someone responds before I order

Anna Holland via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 12:10 pm

I hope so because I just ordered 2 of these for Christmas!!

This Frugal Life via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I’m asking now guys, I’ll let you know what I hear! :)

Anna Holland via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Any word yet?

Sylvia Spaulding via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I ordered 3 watches about a month ago and got them. One watch had a missing back and after several emails they sent a replacement for free and didn’t even ask for the old one back. I sent pics of it. Great company will buy from again. Product comes from Hong Kong so may take skittles longer but well worth it for price.

Sylvia Spaulding via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 5:11 pm

* a little

darlene bohannon December 1, 2011 at 5:16 pm

if you are talking about vocal point. i jus ordered hello kitty watch,u can use paypal too. ive not had any problems

Jacqueline Buenrostro Rebhun via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I was was going to order from then last week but the reviews are poor

Jacqueline Buenrostro Rebhun via Facebook December 1, 2011 at 5:30 pm

*them

janna December 2, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Thanks!! At that price, who cares… I bought 3!